Saturday 16 May 2015

Days of the Week

Well, there are lots of things on AJ blogs that are like "Fun Game Fridays" or "Mysterious Mondays" that are kinda cool.

Maybe I should try them out.

Topics I wanna do:
Thinking
Art
Animals
Trends/AJ style 
Weird Glitches
Secrets
Food XD (just because I can)

Thinking Thursday maybe? So I just say something to think about. To think about for hours and hours.

Artistic Fridays. Anything that comes under the arts, really. Not just drawing, but music, photography, writing, creative stuff.

Food Mondays. You know, all the yummy stuff out there.

Animalia Sunday Forest. Very creative title, sorry! Basically stuff about animals on Sundays.

Trendy Tuesday. Like, totally the most hottest trends right now! XD Fashion advice, tips on the perfect outfit, etc. I know you all might get twitchy because lots of people do this kind of thing, but.. I'm doing den trends also ;)

Weird Wednesday - WHATCHA LOOKIN AT GLITCHES N STUFF

Secretive Saturday - Shh, tell me a little more about AJ's secrets... Alright, but only on Saturdays. :)

So in order:

Food Monday (excited for this one XD)
Trendy Tuesday (I have lots of good tips stores up for this one! :3)
Weird Wednesday (prepared for the craziness and insanity to begin :D)
Thinking Thursday (I just think and daydream, lol :))
Artistic Friday (yay! X3) 
Secretive Saturday (ooooooh :o)
Animalia on Sunday (now I'm happy I U I)

Bye people! These things start next week! C: BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment